What do I do if I see this message in ShipGear Exchange?
Your current version of ShipGear is not compatible with FedEx Ship Manager version xxx and must be upgraded. The following link provides more information regarding this message along with upgrade instructions.
The version of ShipGear that is installed is not compatible with the version of Endicia Professional.
ShipGear must be upgraded to be compatible with the version of Endicia that is installed.
The My Account area enables you to view and manage your ShipGear license and provides access to:
- Software subscription status
- Availability of Support Plan or support incidents remaining
- Download links
- Company contacts
If you are current on your Subscription (Maintenance) Plan:
- You will be able to access the latest ShipGear download link, serial number and upgrade instructions by logging into your Account.
- In order to access your Account, you will need to provide your account number, email address, and password. If you do not have a password, one can be requested from the login page.
- Follow the steps outlined in the upgrade instructions to update ShipGear to the latest version.
If you are not current on your Subscription (Maintenance) Plan:
- Renew online at http://shop.vtechnologies.com
- Renew via phone by contacting our ShipGear Sales Department at 800-462-4016 (dial 0 and ask for a Customer Account Manager).
- Upon renewal, you will be provided with the download link, serial number, and upgrade instructions.