- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 101
- Pentium or compatible processor running at 1 GHz or higher (1.5 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Disk space :
For the ShipGear Admin : 1 GB
For the ShipGear Client : 500 MB
- Display capable of 1024×768 or higher resolution
ShipGear Admin-only Installation (No Carriers Installed)
ShipGear supports the following Operating Systems for the Admin installation with no carriers:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012R2
- Adobe Acrobat 6 or higher to print reports
- IE 6 and higher2
- Does not support Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or any other browsers
1 ShipGear supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
2 Windows10 includes a new default browser, called Microsoft Edge. Silverlight is not available in the Microsoft Edge browser, but is supported in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 11 is included with Windows 10, however it is not set as the default browser. The Dashboard, Rate Quote, and eNotify use Silverlight, so you must set Internet Explorer as your default browser. You can do this by right-clicking on the Dashboard, Rate Quote, or eNotify program icon and selecting Open with > Choose default program. Select Internet Explorer and click OK.
You can also set Program Defaults in Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Programs and click Set Programs.
This software is provided with your ShipGear installation.
- .NET Framework 2.03
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Web Server4
- SQL Compact Edition 4.0 SP14
3 Windows 8 and higher only allow you to install .NET 3.x. The .NET 2.0 will be part of this installation.
4 Installations require Ultidev Web Server Pro and SQL CE, which are included in the ShipGear installation and do not require user intervention.
Supported Carrier Systems:
- UPS WorldShip (2012 and higher)
- FedEx Ship Manager (FSM) (2605-2608 and higher)1
1 FSM needs to be installed as a stand-alone application and must have iase.exe running. FSM using FXI cannot coexist with ShipGear.
Supported Accounting Systems:
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
- Macola ES and Progression
- Microsoft Great Plains and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree by Sage) Quantum, Premium and Complete Accounting
- Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 and 200)